Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

August 12, 2017 Fun Fly

Hello everyone.  Saturday, the 12th of August, we'll be having a Fun Fly at the MMAA flying field. There will be hamburgers and hot dogs and waters for a small donation to help the upkeep for the field. We hope you can join us.
I'll try to post a link to some of the contests we'll have at the fun fly. Here is a link for some of the ideas we could have at ours.
         Please post what you would like to see and participate in. We should start flying at 09:00 and plan on flying till about noon or so or when the wind picks up.

Randy

http://www.casagrandercflyers.com/funflyevents.html

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Mike won all the events.... ;-)
Back to the top

Oh, good grief. I don't believe it. I forgot. Am so embarrassed. 

Last edit: by Tippodriver

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Hmnn............ Who else, showed up?

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Not so fast Andrew, I had the whirlybirds out there along with a few airplanes. I even had the chance to finally maiden the Allusive 2.2m sailplane I acquired a while back! Had great day of flying!
Back to the top

So how did the Allusive do when it came to looking for thermals. The reviews make it sound like it's a bit heavy for a good thermal ship, but an excellent warm liner.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

I'm not much of a thermal chaser and was happy just keeping it in the air flying. I tell you what she flys like a hot knife threw butter not at all like my daydream! I wasn't happy when I got her back home and discovered a crack where the two halves of the fuse join together looking for some advice on how to reapair it.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.