Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

fun fly 5/18/2013

fun fly 5/18/2013

it looks like we will have a fun fly this week end just for the fun of it.we had pland to have a thing for burney how ever we need to post pone it till a later date so it looks like just a fun fly this week end. hope some of you can come out and have fun we will some things on the barbie for lunch and cold water to drink we will start at 9:00 am till whenever we quit

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Spot landing contest anyone? Baloooon busting? Egg drop? And for Randy - the inverted limbo (cause I know he can do it).

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

That's fine by me Jim. I'll have to try some stuff with the new Edge 540T.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Cool, there will be 2 Edge's there. Can't wait to see them fly. Tippo, I guess I'll have to put a tail skid on top of the Tiger 60 rudder for the Limbo contest.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

There may be 2 Edges there if I get time to fix this tailwheel issue. I'll need to find time to fabricate a new tiller arm tonight if possible.

Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Can we see a picture of yours Jim?
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Haven't taken one yet, and because of problems last Saturday, it's kinda apart right now. It's the Aeroworks .46 to .61 ARF. This one: Home - Aeroworks

Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Oh, this one?[br]

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Nice look'in plane. Yes I am back and will be at the funfly with some events. If anyone hasn't soloed yet, don't worry I plan to have events for you as well and I don't think the experienced pilots will have much of an advantage against you either!
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Hopefully, the runway is OK to use.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

We'll have a special treat from Brenda at this Fun -Fly, some Macaroni salad. If you show up, it's all yours!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Dose anybody want the remains of the Ventus 2m sailplane for free? It had a hard landing and sustained some damage but is easily repairable.It would make a neat powered glider conversion. PM me if you want me to bring it along tomorrow.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Bring it along. At that price someone will take it. I was out at the field today finishing up on the style on the fence and the runways look to be in pretty good shape. A few weeds but they will not be a problem.As a matter of fact I didn't even notice them right away!
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

It was top notch! Things were wonderful, except the wind. If more folks were to come, it would be a wonderful thing!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

fun fly 5/18/2013

Thank you Brenda for the salad, it was great. I just did not get enough of it. Thanks to the rest of you who brought food. It was a great day. And, we got a new member. After everyone else had gone we had a visitor who joined the Association. More information elsewhere.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.