Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Trainer setup needed

Trainer setup needed

I have two different father son duo's up here that are trying to get into RC. I managed to set one pair up with a plane and radio but I need another trainer to get the other pair going.I have a radio I can donate but I'm out of trainer airframes. I have several non trainer airplanes I can swap or if somebody has a flyable one they would sell really cheap or donate we might be able to get a couple of more people into the hobby.
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

There are some possibilities O' magical Master Project Starter. MMAA owns some things, but given our current financial situation, I don't know if free would be in the cards. Guess we will find out maybe next week at the monthly meeting. Your preference something about .40 size or so?

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

.40 size or even electric is ideal. I should mention these are potential MMAA members, not GJ modeleers members. We're happy to pay reasonable prices for stuff. If the club can make a buck, all the better.
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

we have the stuf that was give to us I think there is a trainer in that stuf

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

Gary, are electric taildraggers out of the question? Hobby Lobby Arts & Crafts Stores Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

Sorry I missed the meeting, I'm still working in New Mexico. Cliff, what do we need to do to find out if there is a trainer in the donated stuff that we can buy from the club? The Telemaster is always a good option Randy. If nobody has anything we'll start looking into it.
Back to the top

Trainer setup needed

get a hold of carl he has it

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.