Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

SOLD: E flite Splendor...

I picked up one of these several weeks back.   They do not make them anymore, so it's sort of unobtainium.    BIG foam plane (like epp), very much a pattern plane that flies very fast.    I have a 13x10 prop on it now, as that's all I could find when I had it with me on my trip back east.  Comes with a 14x7 normally.  So I just made it a bit faster.  I have 2 3s 3300 packs that get connected together to fly it on 6s.

I just don't have room in my shed because it's so big.   Places to fly also an issue as it takes up a good bit of air to fly and flat ground to land.

I hated the as3x gryo stuff, so put a different RX in it without that, but can put the as3x gyro back in there.   With that or the orange rx, is pretty much a bind and fly plane.   Have the manual for the as3x rx as well, so maybe you can figure out how it works, for me it just took too much control of the plane and made it not fun to fly. 

$200.00

video here. 

Last edit: by Tippodriver

Back to the top

Looks like a cool one. One that would match your skills and style with the throws cranked up.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

just do not have room for something that big.  need to get rid of it to have room.   and think i am gonna stick with DS and slope and if anything is powered it's gonna be pylon or something blazing fast (and a lot smaller).
Back to the top

Folks I looked at this thing yesterday, and it is cool. If my hangar wasn't so damn full, I don't think I could resist. Heck of a good price too. Someone needs to grab it.

Back to the top

No interest?   Will print up something to post on the gj club board I guess.  Thanks.
Back to the top

$150 bucks.  get it while ya can.  Consider it a divorce sale.

Last edit: by Arbo

Back to the top

120 bucks?  for a big foam electric pattern plane.  Hell of a deal.
Back to the top

P-39?   Ah, LEG calls it the 63…   close enough.   You have the 48" or 60"?    Perhaps we could do a swap…. let me know.
Back to the top

Sorry, I put the wrong number in there, it is the P-63. Funny thing is that I think you got this from LEG for one of the slope challenge events as a prize. It's the 48 inch one. If you are sure you'd swap, I'll go for it. Jack is sure proud of his kits these days; $155. Wow. 

Back to the top

They are crazy prices. But inwil do it, i had one many years ago, good fliers and fast. 
Back to the top

OK, you can mark you airplane as sold. How much to throw in the AS3X receiver?

Now I just gotta buy batteries. Or maybe link a couple of my 2200 mah packs. Less flying time, but should do it. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Back to the top

Has a 6s pack with it… i think 3300… needed for balance.

May swing by with it a little later.
Back to the top

I will be here. In the garage doing some work on the wall.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.