Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

For Sale: three rudder, elevator 2 meter sailplanes

I have two new kits for a Great Planes Spirit sailplane, and a Goldberg Sophisticated Lady (THE LADY IS SOLD).  The lady has a fragile tail boom due to the T-tail arrangement, but is easily resolved by moving the horizontal stabilizer to the fuselage where it is located on the Gentle Lady. Both would make excellent choices for starter sailplanes, The Lady is a little more basic than the Spirit. Both would work well for for anyone wanting to try their hand at altitude limited electric soaring.  We are planning to do a bit of that this summer. I would like $40 for each.  I just have too many kits on hand. 

A photo of the Spirit kit box: 

More stuff to come: one hand launch glider kit, and an Ace High powered glider with a .061 glow engine that just needs radio gear.

Jim 

Last edit: by Tippodriver

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Too many kits? Impossible! I'm interested in the Sophisticated lady.  I shall give you a shout and we can figure out a way to meet before I start hitting the road again. We are also in great need of a .19 control line engine if somebody has one for cheap or trade.
Back to the top

OK, Gary, give me a call. I think you have my number. If not drop me an email.

Back to the top

I have a Jr. Ringmaster with I think is a Mccoy 19, that I built for my wife probably ten or more years ago.  The engine does not have a muffler on it and has only been run a few times. She never flew it, but I flew it a few times.
I had it out there to our field probably a year ago and flew it a couple of times.
It has been so long since I flew control line that I got dizzy real quick.
Back to the top

Here is a photo of the Ace High glider. Yes it's dusty, but has been stored in a cool location with a plastic bag protecting the engine. If I were to restore it to flying condition, I'd do away with the pylon and place an electric motor in the nose. 

With engine or without (I can sell the engine online). With the engine, $55, without $30. 

Last edit: by Tippodriver

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.