Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

New Association Trainer

New Association Trainer

Recently Pete Fedderson donated a trainer to MMAA. The airplane, shown in the attached photo, is in good condition but lacking radio gear, engine, and an appropriate nose gear. I don't have time to bring the airplane to flying status. I have MMAA radio equipment, OS LA46 engine, and Hitec transmitters and buddy cord. All the equipment is MMAA owned. Is there anyone in the Assoc. with the time and dedication to get this thing flying? If so, please let me know. By the way, this is not an ARF. I know who built it, and it should be a good airplane. Jim[br][br]

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

New Association Trainer

i have the time and parts

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

New Association Trainer

Sweet!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

New Association Trainer

jim if u can bring it out tomarrow or sat to the metting i will have it put together for the 15th

Back to the top

New Association Trainer

Len has agreed to put the plane together for us. I'll be dropping at his place today. The only two things I could not give him were a nose gear that fits properly, fuel tank, and a fuel tank hatch. Len thinks he'll have a nose gear in his stash, and a fuel tank. Cliff, thanks for volunteering your services, but Len had called before your post. Len lives close to me and he'll have a chance to get the plane flying by this coming weekend for a shakedown flight so we can use it for the Partners activity.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

New Association Trainer

kool

Back to the top

New Association Trainer

Jim, I have those parts if Len needs them.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.