Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Partner's Aviation Day September 15

We will host the Partner's group on the 15th of September at 10:00am we need members to be at the field at 8:00am to get set up and test the trainers. At the club meeting on the 8th please bring your trainers for a check out. Any one that can help with this Partner's day call me at970-250-8047 or Email at shoupentstatorrepair@prodigy.net Thanks Carl

MMAA President
Back to the top

I'll be there to help, but do not trust myself anymore to act as an instructor. If we are really pushed for instructors, I'll use my slow stick if I can borrow Cliff's buddy box cord for the Spektrum radio. I can't remember, was there a mass email sent to the members about this event and the need for help?

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

I'll be there with the Telemaster, if someone has a Futaba buddy cord. Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Randy, what cord do you need, I have a round to round 6 pin futaba cord if it will help. We can share it cause I will have my trainer there also.
Back to the top

I have to find my adapter, Mike. I think it will work with most other Futaba trainer cords. I have a Futaba 9CAP radio. Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Can't make any guarantees, but I'll do my best to be there. My trainer needs the front nose wheel support replaced and a couple other tweaks but is mostly ready. I have a borrowed buddy box cord. If anyone wants to "play" with it they are welcome to.
Back to the top

I have a Hitec cord that will work with Futaba round pin cords.

Back to the top

i have square to round and round to round. i think i can make it to and maybe iggy to

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Cool, thanks guys.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

jim sead he would call and have the pottys clened

Back to the top

Am still waiting on the final count, but it appears that there are about 30 people coming from the Delta area. I still do not have a count for Montrose, but will post the total here in a little while. Will also pass it on directly to Andrew. Partners can bring a 5 gallon cooler with water or lemonade to drink. I think someone in our outfit said they had access to a large cooler too. I do not have enough cups to cover what we'll need, so will purchase them myself. I have about 40 balsa gliders for the kids. I'd like to give each kid only one plane. If they break it, we can CA it for them until it can't be repaired.

Back to the top

i will try to get to the field at 7:00 ish to plow the road and i have a 5 gal water cooler with water and ice in it i will have the other tables and my grill and propane tank extra fuel for airplanes if some one needs it/// come earley stay late and fun

Back to the top

It was fun today. Thanks for all the help with the kids. Thanks to newcomers Teryl and Dan. They were a great help. Good student pilots as well. Thanks much to Carl who sacrificed his finger in the line of duty working on the new trainers engine. The new Association's trainer glides very well, by the way. Sorry Terry about the loss of your Kadet Senior. Who knows, we may have planted a few new model pilot seeds and they will grow to join the association and learn how to fly.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Here is one of the pictures I took at the Partner's Aviation Day.[br][br]
Back to the top

For those who were not there, Terry's Kadet Senior literally exploded in mid air. Very spectacular. I told everyone it was really planned entertainment for the day. Sorry Terry, but it was amazing.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.