Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Update on 6200 Road

Update on 6200 Road

Yesterday I learned that the closure of 6200 Road that will result in temporary loss of access to our facility will take place on Tuesday the 9th. I have no information on how long the closure may impact our access.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

I just spoke with Dean at county Road and Bridge. The new box culvert at the canal will probably be placed early Christmas week. However, we will have access from the Peach Valley side if you want to fly. The kicker is that on New Years Day we may still have to access from that side. I was told that the gully that was developing across our road where we turn off 6200 Rd. will have a culvert put in place. It is also possible that some excess fill material may be available to place on our access road at the pond location. Downside of that will be that we'll have to spread it.

Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

I may be able to help with that

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

If anyone would step up to help with the road work, it'd be you Cliff. i'll check with Dean again to see if it looks like anything will be available.

Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

i will be out in olatha this week end so i will stop by and ck on there progress

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Update on 6200 Road

The county called me yesterday morning to let me know that we can now cross the bridge on 6200 Road across the Selig canal. I was told that the ├žulvert at the turn onto our access road is in place. There is still some work in progress though.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.