Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

2015 Christmas Party

The 2015 Christmas Party will be December 19  6:00pm at Randy & Brenda Schneider's home and it will be a pot luck dinner.

MMAA President
Back to the top

Carl, I checked and Margie and I are free and will be at the party. I'll let you know as soon as we decide what we will bring. Mike
Back to the top

Here is the address for the Christmas Party. Just to let everyone know, we have cats in the house. They are indoor cats only and do not go outside. They will probably hide when everyone is here.  I'll post written directions to our house. We have two ovens to reheat any items. If you would like to use a chafing dish, please contact Brenda at: brenda@randolphaviation.com There are several available for your use.

Directions from Montrose/Delta: Take Highway 50 to Delta. In Delta, take a right onto Hwy 92 heading towards Paonia. Stay on Hwy 92 until you come to 3100 Road where you will take a left. There is a sign that says Lazear on the right side of the road along with a fruit packing company called Rogers Mesa Fruit Co. Be sure to take a left at this intersection. Continue for about 4 miles heading towards the Grand Mesa on 3100 road. Take a left on North road and then Lonesome Cove road will be the second right turn. The first will be a driveway to another home. Our home will be the first home you come to on your left: 13507 Lonesome Cove Road. This is a dirt road and is not in the best of shape. All vehicles will find this passable, just bumpy.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Iggy and I will bring banana bread

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Since it get's dark at 5;00PM, would it be favorable to make the party start at 5:00PM instead of  6:00PM?

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Sounds good to me. We'll bring a green salad (now Mike is bringing the salad) and a veggie tray. (And if someone REALLY wants to bring those items, I can change.) I'm also going to bring a reduced sugar dessert. 

Randy, if Brenda wants to cook a turkey, I'll pick one up and get it to you. Just let me know. 

Last edit: by weavera

Back to the top

Hi Andrew,
Brenda says she will be glad to cook the turkey. Sounds like a good idea. She will be sure to make some gravy and another side to go with it.  Thanks,

Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

I just real that we already have committed ourselves to another function that night, so we won't make it. Da*#!. I know you folks will have a great time. 

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

I talked to Margie and she said we can either bring a dessert or a salad depending on what is needed by then. I'll keep an eye on the post and decide which one to bring.  Mike
Back to the top

Hi Carl,

Brenda asked me to ask you and the association if it would be preferable to move the date of the Christmas party to Sunday the 20th and maybe in the afternoon, so Jim Ferguson and Margie could attend? This would allow people to see where they are going and make it easily to the house. Please let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks,

Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Sounds good to me. Good idea!
Back to the top

That sounds good and that way I can bring my dogs.

MMAA President
Back to the top

Just kidding about the dogs. I think that we need to get a date set and stick to it.

MMAA President
Back to the top

I just checked our calendar and it looks OK for us too. Are we sure Jim can make that day? Also , I definately agree with Carl. We don't have to add to the confusion by changing dates all the time. Hope to see everyone there! Mike
Back to the top

OK, the final request will be Sunday afternoon, the 20th of December. Brenda asked if it would be acceptable to have the party from 3:00PM till whenever on that day. This would make it easier to find the place and miss the deer. Thanks for your input.

Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.