Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Civil Air Patrol at the Field

I just renewed my AMA, even though I did not want to.  and will probably be there, maybe will bring some gliders to display.    bring that pattern plane to fly before hand if that is ok.
Back to the top

Paul, that is awesome! Looking forward to it!
Back to the top

I know it says 9am.  is that when it starts or when you plan to get there to set up?

If people are getting there earlier, let me know, I figured I would go earlier, but do not want to sit outside a locked gate.

Back to the top

Hey Paul,

Hopefully, I'll be there about 08;30. I'd like to get a little flying in before the cadets get there at 09:00.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Ok, will shoot for then or slightly before then.

Bringing camera as well to hopefully document this stuff, you guys are hurting for photos.
Back to the top

Sounds great. :thumbs:

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Well, we had a great time. The cadets got to fly various airplanes and we made some new acquaintances. We may have planted a couple of seeds in the cadets to come out and fly with us. We'll see. Arbo had a beautiful slope/DS machine and rumor has it, he might be back.
  Tippo and I, almost lost our motor gliders in a serious frog sucker(thermal). It was quite amazing to see your glider going up and up with the spoilers full open. We finally recovered them and no gliders were harmed in the return to the field. :P

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Thanks for the photos, Paul. They looked good.

Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.