Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Montrose Airport Appreciation Days

I have a 46" Flat screen LED TV that I'm not using that could show videos. I could bring it along if we could use the airports power.

FYI - you can download YouTube videos so you don't have to stream them the whole time.
Back to the top

Not sure how to do that or do the hookup stuff.    

BTW, as life is, stuff came up so I will probably be doing sunday not saturday.  

I have my K2M together, will bring that (80") and the D40 at least.

I hope there is power there, my laptop batter has a life of about 4 minutes.  lol.
Back to the top

Just a thought, they open the doors at 9:00, so it may be best to have our folks show up before 8:30 to set things up in time.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Bump to the top!

See you guys out there tomorrow!! (Meeting at 9am at the Airport too!)
Back to the top

Did I miss a phone call for this event this weekend? Is there shifts, am and pm?
Back to the top

weavera said

The plan is like last year, tables to display our aircraft and MMAA information with members signed up to staff the tables and talk to the public. I'm thinking 9-12:30 and 12:30-4 shifts, just split the day into two shifts. We will be calling the members soon…..

Back to the top

Hey guys, I need some photos from one of the days at the airport. Wasn't there someone who works at the airport taking photos on Saturday?

Back to the top

Please tell me that someone got some photos of our display this year. Somebody, anybody, anybody..............Send me photos please!

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.