Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Phoenix 2000 motor glider...

Picked this up because I thought I would get into thermaling.  I find I do not like slow flying like this.    Has some dings in foam wings just from handling and such.   It comes with most everything when new, I added to hitec hs-65's in the wing to add flaps.   Selling with everything but the RX.   $90.00

The plane on hobbyking:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__13994__Phoenix_2000_EPO_Composite_R_C_Glider_PNF_.html

Back to the top

Too bad I'm plane rich and dollar poor. I've seen these fly, and frankly they seem to be better than the radian pro.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

80 bucks?  Anyone??
Back to the top

I am supposed to be thinning out my hangar, not buying more. The parts are worth that much. C'mon guys, save me from it!

Back to the top

I'll help you out Jim! You buy it and I'll put it in my hanger! 😉

Looks like a nice plane and a good price! Someone is going to be the lucky new owner soon. 
Back to the top

Not a bad flying motor glider. Great for entry level, read no building, glider ops. You can buy parts for it, so it's easy to maintain and it thermals well. Maybe, some light slope soaring also. Good catch, Andrew.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Well not quite Randy, Jim hasn't bought it and put it in my hanger yet! 😉😉😉
Back to the top

Andrew, your friend still interested in the truck?  I will be around this weekend if he is.
Back to the top

weavera said

Well not quite Randy, Jim hasn't bought it and put it in my hanger yet! 😉😉😉

Ooopsy, I must read the fine print! :lol:

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

60 bucks anyone?   add your own rx,  and a 3s lipo of 1800-2200 size... and fly.     it's a steal. 
Back to the top

Oh good grief. I'm still shy of funds set aside for toys. I guess Sabin hasn't been on the site lately. I'll send Gary an email to see if they are interested. They were showing some interest in joining us in the ALES stuff, but I think they were short a plane to do it.

Back to the top

Hey Paul, Sabin will take it for $60. I'll get in touch when I have a second.
Back to the top

Sounds good.
Back to the top

Cool, more glider guiders! :)

Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Arbo, I'm apparently not smart enough to send a PM. Anyhow we'll be at the field Sunday and could meet you there or we could detour down to Montrose then.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.