Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

OK Cliff, this one's for you. Just kidding of course. At the Board meeting last nite, we thought it might be good to give folks a place to show us the results of their latest little mishap. I hope I won't need to use it for a while, but my record for the past year isn't all that shiny. I smacked a sailplane just a couple of weeks back after all. Have fun, but this is one forum we should try not to use. Give us some photos.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Man Cliff is going to fill this thread up lol.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

I could give him a run with my record for the past month. I just don't own as many planes as he does.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Boy, How to keep a Hobby Shop Happy! Post these obits with photos of the deceased! Then send money. NOT!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

i will try not to fill up this thread with a bunch of junk ha ha

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

If beginners are allowed to participate here the ACES will run far behind. This may be a case to file death benifits on but it looks to me like some intensitive care is required. Balsa & plastic vs clay & mag chorlide. How a bout a rubber runway? [br][br]
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Ops Change to may "not" be a case
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Looks to me as though the rubber runway would have to have been loose foam chunks about 12" deep. Of course beginners can help keep the entertainment going. But, the veterans (Dale) can add to this from time to time. I'll bet he makes me take a photo of the trainer that he stuffed today. Jim

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

a rubber run way would not have saved the trainer it missed the run way by a foot

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Must be the runway is not wide enough
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

We all forget…..What goes up must come down. Its how that counts. Please keep the local Hobby Shop happy, It is better than making a someone in HongKong a millionaire. LOL. Ted, that doesn't look so bad a bandaid and your back in the air. I've had one and all that was left was a pile of sticks, blood and guts everywhere and it lived to fly again.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

one for the books this is what happens when u hit the top of the hill with your weels [br][br]

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

That plane looks familiar. Who's it? C'mon, own up to it. So, let's see someone basically flew into the hill, right? Guess we'll have to move the doggone hill.

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

The hill was more of a small mound, but still formidable for a small aircraft at speed. It was looking so good for quite a while, too. It could have been Cliff's new favorite plane. May it rest peacefully.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

ok it was mine it did fly fine but it did not want to land till it ran out of gass i was on my approach and was coming down when the hill lifted off the ground and hit my plane and took all of its arones away poof no more plane may it R.I.P. (cliff)

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.