Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

I thought it was really the hill's fault. Couldn't have been the pilot.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Witnesses say there was a poof of smoke coming out of it just before it mysteriously rolled over and hit the hill at the end of the runway. It appeared to be a sudden loss of Aerons. The NTSB will have to make a final determination. (National Transportation Safety Board) Preliminary Report states it was a loss of Aerons. The final report will be processed in approximately 48 months.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Hobbico parts plane Lots O parts Lessons from this: If your going to fly over the hills to the east of the EW runway add aditional altitude Avoid steep desent angles with full throtle [br][br]
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

is this the one i sold u or the first one

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

your x
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

i have 1 LT40 flys good lands slow all servoes no motor $75.00

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

What size motor? Gas tank?
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

it has a gas tank it will take up to a 60 but flys on a 45 i can bring it out to the field be for i pull motor if u like

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

If it's an LT-40, it should be an excellent flying plane. It doesn't need more than a 46 to do anything you should be doing with a trainer. A good ball bearing 40 will fly it fine, but you won't be doing any serious vertical flying. I learned to fly on an LT-40 with a sleeve bearing OS .40, then moved up to a .46 ASP. Both flew well here, but the .46 really woke the plane up.

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Cliff threw in a 1.2 with a 20" cut down to clear the ground. said we could compete in the 4 sec fly
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

This I gotta see.

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

oops the fence got in my way[br][br]

Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

I still had a half a tank of fuel left, too…..bummer. You gotta go big or go home, right? I went big, then went home. Plane fit in the Nissan much easier on the way back. Wings are pretty much OK…but I had another set in the works anyway. Fuse and feathers are pretty much junk….looks like I'll have to make another of those, too. It was all in all a great day, though. Nothing expensive was harmed in the making of this photograph…..just some foam and balsa.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

Yeah and our underwear! I think with some bleach though, the spots should come out, won't they? Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

AIRPLANE OBITUARIES

This is what happens when you let Dale fly a trainer…[br][br]
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.