Gemini-MTS

Get any more time on this one Randy?
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Not much, I just got back from a trip.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

It's time to finish up on the wing. It was damaged by our cat jumping on it, so more work to do.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

If I could ever get any of my planes fixed or built I would probably say something like, "XXXXXXX this post has been deleted by the fool who posted it! XXXXXXXX" ;-) But I can't say that since my projects haven't even had a cat change their status…… Oh well!
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Andrew can't blame it on the cat, but he has a toddler, so soon he will be "helping dad" with his airplanes. Maybe 8 or 9 years from now, the help may allow a build thread for Andrew. Now if only I had an excuse. I know…the dog ate it! Stay on it Randy. You know that building is good for the psyche.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Thanks, Jim. I'll do my best to stay civil. It is good therapy, also.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Since I inherited the Gemini yesterday, I guess it is my turn to take too long to finish a kit. I did get the damage to the right inner wing panel repaired last night. At least things are stable until I can get into the build. I have so many "projects" that it may be a while before I get to this. I have to maintain the Pilatus tradition. (gotta bust your chops Randy) This is for sure a builder's kit, but is very well cut and the wood selection seems to be good. I'd say that Pierce Arrow did a nice job putting this kit together.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Gemini-MTS

Thanks Jim, you are most welcome. I hope it goes together well for you. It will be neat to see it finished.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.