Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Aero towing

Aero towing

Aero towing

Just emailed Bob and he and I plan to be there on Friday to fly. I may have my Radian ready to fly, but not sure. But will bring a couple of others as well.
Back to the top

Aero towing

I did not attempt a video with my camera, had enough trouble trying to see the airplanes in the viewfinder in the sunlight. The photos of the two planes in the air are unfortunately blurry. Of course the photos of the two happy pilots afterward are OK, and will be uploaded a little later today. Sorry about the quality of the in flight photos Bob. Next trip out, hopefully someone with video/photo talents much better than mine will be there.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Aero towing

There will be a couple of us towing tomorrow, so bring your gliders if you would like to be towed.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Aero towing

kool

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Aero towing

I will be there with my new glider and I am bringing a friend who just started flying gliders. It should be fun.
Back to the top

Aero towing

Cool, thanks, John. Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Aero towing

Well, John Carbonneau and his friend Jim showed up and we had a new guy Dan and his wife, Teryl show up and wanted an instructor to help him test fly his new trainer. So, I flew his trainer and it flew just fine until the canopy blew off. No big deal as it was held by magnets.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Aero towing

Ya probably freaked the pilot with your flying and he blew the canopy to get ready to eject!
Back to the top

Aero towing

Good thing the pilot kept his cool.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.