Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Bernie M.

Bernie M.

Bernie Mendenhall is in the Montrose Hospital. I believe he can have visitors. At this point I don't know very much in the way of details, so will update this when I get to talk to Carol.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Bernie M.

I just sent a mass email to all MMAA members providing more information on Bernie, and where to visit him at the Acute Rehab. Center of Montrose Memorial Hospital.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

Thanks Jim I hope that Bernie will have a full recovery ....

MMAA President
Back to the top

Bernie M.

We are wishing Bernie a speedy recovery, he has been a good friend for a long time.
Back to the top

Bernie M.

Well, Bernie has done it again. I learned today that he'd gone into the hospital early this month, and was airlifted to St. Mary's. He's undergone some surgery to deal with bleeding in his lungs, and later his bladder. For now, he is still in St. Mary's, but they hope to be able to bring him back to Montrose soon. As I understand it, he has been up and walking within the last few days. Drop him a card, give him a call; you know how Bernie feels about computers.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

I just talked to Bernie and sounds in good sprites I will go see him on Sunday.

MMAA President
Back to the top

Bernie M.

I went to see Bernie last night he is having trouble walking they have him doing rehab he would like more visitors. so if u can get down to see him due so.

MMAA President
Back to the top

Bernie M.

I'm supposed to be up there on Tuesday, if I'm late enough in the day that he's not in rehab I'll drop in. Carol is apparently feeling much more hopeful about how things are going.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

I'm back in town and we will go visit tomorrow.
Back to the top

Bernie M.

We went to see Bernie today. He is in pretty good spirits considering he has been in the hospital since Feb. Anybody who can stop by to say a quick hello would be greatly appriciated by Bernie and Carol.
Back to the top

Bernie M.

I got a call yesterday regarding Bernie's condition, and the news isn't good at all. He will be going back home in a few days, and may be able to have visitors, but I'll need to speak with Carol to find out more. I'll keep folks posted as I learn more from Carol and will try to send everyone an email.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

Follow up. Carol told me yesterday that she'd be bringing Bernie home today. She feels that he may be up to some visitors late Friday or Saturday, and it may lift his spirits. An email has been sent to all members with this information and Bernie's home phone number.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

Mike Mclain, Ed McBurney, and I went to visit with Bernie yesterday. He's really been through the wringer. His Bernie sense of humor is still just fine. He seemed to enjoy our visit and I know Carol was happy to see us show up. Go see him please.

Back to the top

Bernie M.

Anyone else been to see Bernie?

Back to the top

Bernie M.

Yes I saw Bernie on tues. He is weak physically, but his voice is very strong. I really enjoyed sitting and talking to him. I think he was glad to talk to someone also. Len
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.