Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

CHILI FLY 2013

CHILI FLY 2013

the new year is on us and time to think abought how cold it will be on the 1st day of the new year no snow yet but its comming soon so get out the skies and lets have some fun. there will no longer be phone calls to let the members know a bought events as our last one had 6 members show up so this is all u get show up or stay home its up to u

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Clif, At present I am planning to have a few funfly contests at the chilly fly. Maybe this can spark some interest. In case some of our flyers are not sure of there flying abilitys, some of the contests will be on the ground!
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

It is truly interesting that this may be the greatest event, MMAA, has ever had for club camraderie and there is so little interest! I will be there, skis or not! We will see the flight of the quarter scale Super Cub!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Cool TowDog. Gotta see dat Super Cub fly!
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

a posable new member by the name of mike sead he could make it i will bring the club trainer and mine so we can due buddy box on skies if we have snow plus a in the air blind fold tallent contest this could fun

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

For some of us older guys, a blindfold is not necessary. But, what the heck is a blindfold talent contest? I'm not pinning the tail on my airplane.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Cliff, and other Board guys. IMHO,Please at least send out one mass email for the chili fly. Attendance has usually been good there and folks have a good time. However, like anything else, if you're going to give folks a reminder early is better than late.

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

i did

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

For the funfly, anyone interested needs to figure out how to fit a small paper cup to the top of their plane, open side up!
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Dropping eggs are we?

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

or golf balls

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Maybe we should attach KFC buckets to our planes. Then we can drop chickens!! (cooked, of course!) ;-)
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

mriceflinter said

For the funfly, anyone interested needs to figure out how to fit a small paper cup to the top of their plane, open side up!
What shall that be for? Will we be dropping or catching something?
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

It will be for the fun fly!
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Mike, I have a 3 egg ejection tube for the Telemaster, would that work?

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.