Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

CHILI FLY 2013

CHILI FLY 2013

CHILI FLY 2013

well i went out to the field today in a 2 weel drive pu and could not get in///i think the road needs to be drug or plowed and the runway needs rolled as my 4 weel drive is not up and running i cant due it i hope some one can in the next 4 days

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

The new season is about to begin and I was wondering if anyone was going to bring some chili for the Chili-Fun -Fly? Brenda said she would make some if anyone is interested. She said she would make 2 kinds of chili, one regular and one, white bean-chicken chili and she said she would make her sweet corn-bread. It should be enough for up to 20 people. Please just let me know so we can bring enough for everyone. Thanks, Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

That would be nice Randy as my chili maker moved out and thinks that I am the south end of a north bound donkey

MMAA President
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

You are most welcome. How much chili and sweet corn bread do you think we should bring to this very cold fun-fly? We'll need the gas grills to heat it up.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

We need to know how many folks are going to show up at the Chili Fun Fly. Who all is going to make it? The road in will be made accessible. Thanks, Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

we some times have 10 to 12 members and a few gest but it can be moore we can ask for a log in tally to see what we get.i will put iggy and i in for a 2 count

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Of corse I plan to be there, ready for a fun fly if we can have one.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

I'll bring my new 2 burner gas grill thing I got for xmas to keep the chili warm.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Thanks Gary, we'll bring the food for 6 folks, so far. Alas, no Super Cub, just couldn't get her ready in time. Cliff, do you have your tent/shelter by chance?

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

I will bring enough to feed 6-8. Beef unless I hear otherwise. Bob
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

no shelter for me this year

Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

I will be there do you think I should bring my trailer with the heater?

MMAA President
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

Yes, that would be great Carl, just in case it gets windy. I'm going to plow the access road tomorrow, so it'll be OK for everyone. Today we checked it out and had some wind drifts I'll knock down. Then I'll roll the runway with the roller. So it should be just fine for Tuesday.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

HiPlainsDrifter said

I will bring enough to feed 6-8. Beef unless I hear otherwise. Bob
Thanks Bob, we are going to bring regular chili and white bean chicken chili with sweet corn bread, enough for 10 or 12 folks. Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

CHILI FLY 2013

OK, since it is only supposed to get to about 25 on new years, what time do we want to get this shindig started anyway
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.