Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

apirl members metting

apirl members metting

as the wether turned its time to have our mettings at the flying field so i will be at the field the 2nd saterday of apirl at 9:00 am. i hope some others will come out so we can have a metting and fly air planes and try to burn up some fule as the club has a lot for sale cheep and we had 12 gals give to us its good fule. the public is all ways welcome to come out and try your hand at flying we have traner planes with buddy boxes if u would like to give this hobby///sport a try its a lot of fun come out and give it a try. we are just a fue miles off the hiway just out side of olathe. ck out the map on the home page its on the left side click on flying field

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

apirl members metting

just a little reminder come fly with me

Back to the top

apirl members metting

OK if you insist. I may even bring a new plane for what it is worth.
Back to the top

apirl members metting

Hay guys it is the first meeting of the year at the field. Lets have a good turnout and have a lot of fun flying. Can you think of something better to do on a Saturday?
Back to the top

apirl members metting

I'll bet I can, but it is probably immoral, illegal, or sinful. So I guess I'll fly my planes.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

apirl members metting

bump

Back to the top

apirl members metting

maybe some hotdogs on the grill

Back to the top

apirl members metting

Sounds like a wiener!

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

apirl members metting

Weather after the meeting might be good for some slope soaring. So, bring'em if ya got'em.
Back to the top

apirl members metting

Yeah, maybe those who have not tried slope soaring and would like to try it can join in. I can have my Bee ready to go and it's a good first experience airplane.

Back to the top

apirl members metting

In that case, I'll bring the mighty XR Combat wing as well. Hey, maybe we can tow it up with the Telemaster. The Tiger 60 will be ready also. Do we need to bring some dogs, sauerkraut or a little filet mignon?

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

apirl members metting

my bee still flys//// i have got the dogs and chips, buns and water if some one can bring comdments and plates

Back to the top

apirl members metting

My vote's for surf-n-turf. Sooo..who wants to be me Bluto's 1st kill?
Back to the top

apirl members metting

Them's fightin' words, Mister.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

apirl members metting

The combat wings tow surprisingly well. Bluto? Was that the name of the dude that Popeye beat the daylights out of? I suppose I can rename my wing Spinach. Randy's can be Olive Oyle and he can lure you into killing position. Then there is always my Lumberjack. But if two planks collide the'll probably both go down.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.