Contract: Login Login / Search

Men in the Mix Event

Men in the Mix Event

Men in the Mix Event

hope u get better soon ed

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

Ed, Take care of your knee. I know from experience it sometimes is not fun after surgery. Get well soon!
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

At this point we have the following MMAA members who may be there: Mike R., Cliff, Bob H., Randy (maybe), Mike M.(maybe), and me. Have I missed anyone? It is hard to believe that in this day of electronic communication when each member receives an email, and they have these forums for communication, that we have to resort to calling everyone. Carl will not make it this year. This is the first time in 8 years that he has not made it.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

Latest is that Randy will make it.

Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

What time do you need us there, Jim? Thanks, Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

It starts at 10, so about 9 would be a good idea.

Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

For the display models, it would be a good idea if you typed up a small label, card, or something telling folks a little about your airplane. WHO HAS THE BANNER?

Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

Yesterday went well. There were plenty of kids but it did not seem as busy as last year. That was probably a result of there being more things for them to do this year than in the prior 7 events. Thanks to Mike Rice, Randy Schneider, Cliff Hayes, and Bob Hatch for joining me there. It's always good to spend time with the airplane crazies. Bob Hatch had his Slingsby sailplane 12.5 foot wingspan hanging overhead as the centerpiece of our display.

Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

Thanks guys for showing up I could not make this time

MMAA President
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

We had a good time and perhaps even stirred up some interest in flying model airplanes. Once again, the girls outnumbered the boys.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

Sorry I couldn't be there either, it is a fun event.
Back to the top

Men in the Mix Event

thanks to all who did show up

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.