Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Well, It looks like we decided at the chilly fly to have a get together and pot luck dinner at my place on Saturday, February 8 at 5PM. Margie has volunteered to make spaghetti. We would like you to bring a dish to go with it. We will have coffee, tea and ice tea available. If you want anything else please bring it along. This includes BYOB. We will also have a meeting. Please RSVP. Our number is 249-8521. I will have a map and directions on this thread later. For those who don't know, we are in Montrose. Hope to see everyone here. Mike 2925 lost creek rd. north
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

ok I will come and help u find creek rd lol

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

wonderful. Thank you Mike and Margie. We need this.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

I've been trying to put a map on here but I guess I am not teckie enough so here is the directions from townsend and main intersection. Go south 2.1 miles on townsend to Ogden. Turn left on ogden then through the roundabout and about 1.6 miles to 6700. Turn left on 6700 and go .2 miles to Lost Creek rd. Turn left on Lost creek rd. and go about 150 feet. Turn right on Lost creek rd. N and go about .1 miles. House is on the right. I will try to have my brown pickup parked out front. I need to know how many will be here so please respond on this thread. Thanks
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

I'll check the schedule and see if I can make it. Thanks, so much, Mike. Can we bring something? Randy

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

We will plan to be there. Is Margie going to hazard exposure to more airplane addicts?

Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

We will be there. Hope Lost Creek doesn't get lost. Terry[br][br]
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

We will be there too! I'll make something for dessert. Here is a link to a map MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map and I'll try to post a map directly.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Sorry. I will not make it. Thanks anyway.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Here is a map.[br][br]
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Mike, how are u coming with RSVP responses so far? Do we need another email to the members?

Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Jim, Right now it looks like about 10 including familys. I would like everyone who is coming to contact me via this thread or by phone to make sure though. Also for the pot luck supper, Margie and I will provide spaghetti. We would like someone to sign up for a green salad, someone for garlic bread and someone for dissert. That should take care of the basics. After that anyone can bring whatever they want. We"ll provide coffee, tea , ice tea and water. Other than that, BYOB or beverage. Come around 5:00. The directions and map are in this post earlier. Any questions please call me at 249 8521. I will put on this post when anyone tells me what they want to bring. Mike
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Mike, the 3 of us will be there with a dessert.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Sorry Mike, I'd love to but I'll be away. Thanks for your kind offer.

Onward and Upward.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

sorry mike due to a recent out break of collara ,typhoid, mad cow aka streap we will be on antibiotic for 10 days we will be fine but we don't wont to give it to u all so we will not be there

400 ' is high enough to get were you are going
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.