Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Hay Cliff, Get well soon and we will be thinking about you
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Looks like our numbers for the pot luck have changed. Since my last request for people to tell me if they are coming or not I have got a response from 3 club members. Two of which will not be here for good reasons. I need people to let me know if they are coming or not by Friday so we can be ready, even if they have contacted me earlier. It is pretty hard for us to put on this dinner if we don't know how many we have to serve. Please respond ASAP. As of right now the dessert is taken care of. The salad and garlic bread are still up for grabs. Mike
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Mike, Margie and I will be there. I'll ask her if she has a preference for something to bring.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Sorry Mike. I will not be able to make it. Thank you for hosting this get together.
Back to the top

FEBRUARY GET TOGETHER

Thank you so much Mike and Margie for hosting our potluck/party. You were gracious hosts. Margie even made up aviation related subjects to play Pictionary. It is amazing how hard it can be to draw something that will get the group to guess "Sentimental Journey" (name of a WWII B-17). Mike was the lucky person to draw that one. We had about 12 people last night, and fabulous food. There were some guests, including one young man who is very likely to join MMAA/AMA. Since the objective of this gathering was to just relax and enjoy ourselves, we did not have a meeting. For those who were unable to make it, we hope you can make it next time.

Thermals---I need thermals!
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.